The ATS (Automatic transfer switch) unit automatically starts the generator and transfers load to it when the main power supply is disconnected.
Gasoline and diesel generators with an electric starter are equipped with a universal 5-pin connector for an automatic transfer switch unit (ATS input). The ATS unit has a PLC that allows the automatic start/stop of the generator to be programmed in the event of a power outage and after its restoration.
PROGRAMMABLE LOGIC CONTROLLER OF THE ATS UNIT:
– Automatic/manual operation
– Programming of engine starting time after power outage
– Programming of engine warm-up time before connecting to consumer
– Setting of starter operation time
– Engine performance monitoring
– Battery charging when the generator is off